Prescription Drug TreatmentA Program of Touchstone Ranch Recovery Center
Is Your Life Consumed by Anger, Fear, Shame, and Guilt?
If it is, have you ever wondered what could be causing all of these painful emotions? Everything around you seems great – you have a house, succeed at your job, and have a good reputation in your social circles.
But something else seems wrong – you experience one or more of the following situations in your life:
- Having a short temper with your spouse, children, and other close family members
- Taking risks while using prescription drugs, such as driving
- You find it difficult to not use more than the amount of a drug prescribed by your doctor
- Sweating, shaking, anxiety, and general restlessness happen when you stop taking prescription drugs
- Constant, difficult-to-stop thinking about using prescription drugs or finding them
- Hobbies and sports you used to enjoy no longer make you happy, and
insteadyou use the time to think about or use prescription drugs
- Mood swings, blackouts, infections, paranoia, and depression occur in your life when they never used to before
If you’re experiencing one, some, or all of these conditions in your life, you may be struggling with prescription drug addiction.
You Are Not Alone
If you’re struggling with your use of prescription drugs, you are one of many people. In fact, the National Institute on Drug Abuse estimates there are around 2.4 million prescription drug addicts in the United States alone.
At Touchstone Ranch, we help prescription drug addicts recover from addictions to:
- Steroids – Anavar, Trenbolone, and Winstrol
- Barbiturates – Mebaral and Nembutal
- Benzodiazepines – Librium, Valium, and Xanax
- Muscle relaxants – Zanaflex, Baclofen, Tizanidine
- Opioids – Percocet, Percodan, OxyContin, Codeine, Morphine, and Oxycodone
- Sleep Medications – Ambien, Lunesta, and Sonata
- Stimulants – Adderall, Concerta, Dexedrine, and Ritalin
Touchstone Ranch Provides a Holistic Approach to Recovering from Prescription Drug Abuse
At Touchstone Ranch, we provide a holistic, equine-assisted approach to recovery. We believe forming a relationship with a Higher Power is the key to long-term sobriety. Even if you do not believe in God or feel he has never cared for you, we will help you understand how much a Higher Power
During the course of your treatment, you will also care for a horse. You will benefit
Walk the Path to Recovery with People Who Have Been There Before
Our owners, Frank and Nonie Reed, have been in recovery from drugs and alcohol for over 25 years. They found a new freedom and peace from alcohol and drug addiction by working the 12 steps of recovery. The unique combination of 12-step recovery and equine therapy, combined with other modalities we offer, gives you the tools to find a new happiness, freedom, and peace.
Contact Touchstone Ranch Recovery Center now via phone at 888-988-5402 or contact us online to kick your prescription drug addiction and begin your journey to a new life.
Call us at (254) 918-2009