Residents are asked to dress appropriately during their stay at Touchstone Ranch Recovery Center.
The following dress code is to be followed at all times with no exceptions.
- Residents must be fully dressed before leaving their cabins.
- Due to the outdoor, rural environment residents are required to wear closed toed shoes and long pants when interacting with animals. Open toed shoes (flip flops/slippers) are allowed in cabins only.
- Shorts are not permitted.
- All shirts must be at the waistline, no plunging necklines, no halter-tops, no spaghetti strap shirts, no see through material, and all shirts must have sleeves and be tucked in.
- Men must wear shirts at all times outside of their cabins.
- Women must wear a bra at all times outside of their cabins.
- Skirts are not permitted.
- No leggings or tights are permitted.
- Pants must be worn at the waist. Sagging is not permitted.
- T-shirts with pictures or printed material on them must be approved by a counselor.
- Concert/band shirts are not permitted.
- No gang related apparel; bandanas or du-rags will not be permitted.
- No steel toe shoes of any kind are permitted.
- Caps/hats may be worn outside. They are not to be worn during groups or meals.
- No torn or tattered jeans or pants. Pants must be intact with no holes, rips or tears, even if purchased like that.